Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter is here and March is almost gone...

First time that I have had Good Friday off in a long time. Per usual spring weather came rolling in and it was so nice to let some fresh air into the house. Don't get me wrong I'm one of those crazies that LOVES LOVES LOVES snow/winter but I was ready to say goodbye winter and hello spring. With the nice spring air rolling through the house Adam and I decided some deep spring cleaning was needed. Since the house is beyond small and most days it feels like a funny farm rather than a house, we decided to clean three rooms yesterday and three today. Well yesterday it was more like two and a half versus three but hey we tried and we still have all of today. The warm weather called is outside and the four of us (Adam, Allen, Ace, and i) decided a bike ride couldn't be turned down! Also in the festive'ness of Easter we took plastic Easter eggs strung some fishing line through them and hung them on our tree outside. Ta da festive tree. Wow that was way more easy than I thought it would be. The in-laws are coming over tomorrow after church of course to hang out with us (mostly Allen of course) and to have a yummy dinner. We're not big ham fans so turkey it is. Mom is bringing dessert. I'm very curious to see what she decides to bring. It will be GF of course. Yumo!!
Allen went in for his 4 moth checkup and he is currently 14.5 pounds, 26.7 inches long and doing great. Adam had to take Allen since I couldn't take off work. Adam's exact words were he loves Allen's doctor and is very pleased. Boogie but had to get four shots and apparently did great! Woo hoo. He's currently still eating rice cereal and bottles and per doctor advice will be starting food food after he turns 6 months. Bring on my baby bullet and the crazy baby food extravaganza. I'm super excited to start making baby food. I'm thinking his first meal will be peas. Hopefully he likes them. Maybe I can follow in his footsteps and I might just like them...maybe.
Well my butt has to get back to cleaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment