Sunday, April 14, 2013

I have a 6 month old Monster

Okay yet again I feel like I'm saying it, but seriously where does the time go?! I have an almost 6 month old??? This can't be happening. He giggles, chews on his toes, and is almost fully sitting up on his own. And let me say again he has turned into a monster! He's going through a growth spurt and on top of that as if it's not enough on its own he's teething. I'm so ready for this one tooth to break through. It has been such a pain in my rear that I can't even begin to explain. Thank you teething tablets and Tylenol for taking some of the edge off of my monster's swelling gums. Allen has also decided that he's now big enough to put himself to sleep. Oh no he does not want to be snuggled, loved or rocked. Oh hell no, is this real life? He can't be big enough to do this. It's great because I get to laugh at him and what I see in his baby monitor while he puts himself to sleep, but come on give your mama a break and at least let her hold on to one part of you being little and needing me to go to sleep. Ha ha guess not.
Other than a growth spurt and teeth turning the Jamerson household into a complete shitshow things have been okay...not great, not awful just okay.
I'm a Thirty-One consultant and went to my first C & C meeting. What is that you ask. I got to learn about all the new summer awesome'ness that will be coming out next month. Be excited!!! I know I am. Well at this meeting guess what happened to meeeee. I ate gluten. Oh ya, you read that right. Not on purpose of course I accidentally consumed gluten and man oh man am I ready for it to get the f out of my system. Job wise things are good for me. I got a promotion and I'm an assistant director (director designee) at work. Job wise for Adam still currently looking. New leads still coming in and hopefully will be doing a post very shortly about what Adam does get for a job. Until then off to research if all the business that's going on with my monster is normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment