Friday, April 19, 2013

Diaper Bag Series

My best friend and I came up with the idea to feature some of our friends that are mommas and what they have in their diaper bag. To start the series off I figured I could give you a look into what in my diaper bag and a look at the questions I will be asking my friends.

What is in your diaper bag?

Take a photo of your diaper bag and what's inside your bag

Name:
Blog:
Child(ren) name and age:

1. What bag do you use? Do you love it/hate it?
2. The goods...what's inside your bag?
3. What must you always, always, always have in your bag?
4. What's the most random item in your diaper bag?
5. Dirty secret...



Here's my answers






Aubrey 
Allen who is 6 months old

1. Vera Bradley's Make A Change Baby Bag in Baroque print and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my diaper bag. I love that a diaper pad is included with my bag and it's detachable
2. Diapers, wipes, creams, change of clothes, wetbag, bib, bottle(s), blanket, monkey toy, paci, hand sanitizer, diaper pad, face wipes, and my wristlet 
3. Diapers and a change of clothes. I feel like Allen has blowouts like it's his dayjob
4. A Bible for church on Sundays
5. I have forgotten a full bottle of formula a time or two and forgot that it was in my diaper bag for a couple days. Ooopsie 

No comments:

Post a Comment