Friday, July 6, 2012

Week 22 = A Blur

Notice the wall color change...yep that's right the nursery is painted! I absolutely LOVE the color and think it's perfect for what Adam and I wanted.
How far along: 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3.2 pounds
Maternity clothes: Maternity bottoms and still mostly my normal tops
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleep has become interesting. I'm feeling baby move more and more and baby thinks   that it is time to be awake when I want to sleep
Best moment of the week: Seeing our little bundle of joy on Thursday
Miss anything: Alcohol. A good summer mixed drink sounds great
Movement: Moving like crazy!
Food cravings: Anything breakfast (french toast, Swedish pancakes, cereal, fruit)
Have you started to show: Buddah Belly!
Gender prediction: On the fence
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Getting flatter 
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody: Extremely happy
Looking forward to: Family seeing the big belly this weekend

Baby was cooperative!!!!!!! Thursday was our second ultrasound to go back and check on the baby and see if baby was hiding behind my belly button or not. Well like I've already said  baby was cooperative. We got to see so much more of baby it was crazy! We got awesome pictures and the doctor said everything looks great and the heart looks good as well. This was such good news to hear. The FHR was 155 during the ultrasound and baby weight 1 pound 3 ounces. Crazy that baby weighs a pound!!! 
We have a thumb or finger sucker on our hands. Adam sucked on his finger and I sucked on my thumb so baby is bound to suck on one of its ten fingers. 
Look at those feet! Baby is going to have some long feet.

Today Adam and I headed over to Babies 'R Us to create our first baby registry. Man oh man did this take more energy out of me than I thought! By the time we were done I was tired and hungry. I have gone online and added some extra things that I thought we forgot while we were there. We still have to head over to Target and create another registry for the items that we couldn't find today. Plus Target is one of my favorite stores I just HAVE to be registered there! One of my favorite items on our registry right now is the stroller that Adam and I picked out. 
It has lime green which I'm super excited about and it's easy to use which is the best part. 
We're headed to Rockford this weekend for a family celebration for the fourth and then on Sunday we're going boating with friends. I'm very much so looking forward to a weekend filled with fun.

1 comment:

  1. My friend got her farm decor from Babies R Us online.

    ReplyDelete