Thursday, July 19, 2012

Week 24

Week 24 baby is the size of a cantaloupe.

How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds
Maternity clothes: Still a mix between maternity and pre-maternity
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleep has gotten very very interesting. More and more restless
Best moment of the week: Doctor appointment today and getting to hear Little Bambino's heartbeat
Miss anything: My husband. He's had a crazy schedule 
Movement: Baby is now called Little Bambino because of the crazy movement
Food cravings: Ice cream
Have you started to show: Hello basketball belly
Gender prediction: On the fence
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Getting flatter by the day
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody: Extremely happy
Looking forward to: Spending some time with my husband and family

I had a pretty rough night/morning due to the storms all night and a beagle that is terrified of storms, needless to say very little sleep happened from 3:30 am on. When I got home Adam treated me to lunch ready and made so we could get on the road to head to the doctor. Lunch was so yummy and hit the spot perfectly. Got right into the doctor and found out I gained five pounds since my last appointment, that hit me pretty hard until I realized that my whole pregnancy I've only gained eight pounds my entire pregnancy and when I think of it that way I'm not too upset about it. Adam then had planned for us to go and check out a GF store and the natural baby store to check out cloth diapers to brighten my day. It most definitely worked, we found GF Terayaki sauce which I can't wait to try out. At RG Natural Babies we got a pail liner, a TinyTush diaper, and a Thermos cup for baby.
I found this print and knew Adam would immediately be sold. He loves this diaper and is so excited about cloth. I love that he is so excited. I'm pretty sure my dad is going to love this diaper as well. Adam and I wear camo and now Baby Jamerson will too! Looking forward to heading back up to RG Natural Babies and buying more dipes. I also forgot to add that I put in an order with Alva diapers, I bought two one-sized and a wet bag. Can't wait for them to come in the mail. I can't believe how fun this has become and I also am over the moon that my best friend Chelsey is going the cloth route as well! 
Looking forward to a fun filled weekend. A lot of good should come from it and I can't wait to show the bump off.

1 comment:

  1. Only 21 more days until you and I can go shopping for cloth diapers together!! :D I can't wait to come home and spend as much time as I possibly can with you and Adam (and the zoo, of course!). It has been far too long since I have last visited!! I can't wait for your Alvas to come in! I am making my first order when we get back from visiting Illinois. :)
    Your nickname for baby makes me think of that movie "The Sandlot"..."HE'S THE GREAT BAMBINOOOOO!!!" haha. Love it.

    ReplyDelete