Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 28

Baby is the size of an eggplant.

Sorry for the dark picture, it was nighttime and I wanted to get my picture in on time before I was 29 weeks

How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17 pounds thank you 9 pounds this month! I don't want to talk about it
Maternity clothes: Mix between maternity and pre-maternity
Stretch marks: A couple on my side =\
Sleep: Restless but still getting good sleep for the most part
Best moment of the week: Spending great time with the husband
Miss anything: Seeing my feet without bending over 
Movement: When does baby not move?
Food cravings: Chocolate
Have you started to show: The basketball is full blown
Gender prediction: Still on the fence
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out:Very very close to popping
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody: Extremely happy
Looking forward to: My life to slow down a little.

Had a doctor's appointment on Friday. Did my glucose test and the drink tasted like a freezy pop that wasn't frozen, the nurse gave it to me cold which is good and it didn't taste bad at all. I was semi freaking about it and really had nothing to worry about. Went and weighed in and that is when I about had a break down. I gained 9 pounds in a month!!! Needless to say I was very upset with myself and all I wanted to do was leave so I could cry. I couldn't do that and had to get through my appointment. My doctor came in with a PA and she was super nice. I got measured at 27 cm and FHR was 145. Baby is officially head down!!! And now I know what part of baby is kicking me in what parts. I every now and then get super bummed about the fast weight gain in a month, but nothing I can do about it now. I'm now on bi-weekly appointments that makes it feel like it's getting super close. I have this feeling like I'm going to feel like I'm living at the doctor. I still can't believe how far along I am and really don't feel big enough to be this far along. Can't wait to see how much bigger I am going to get. Onto week 29. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't be hard on yourself about your weight!! 17 lbs is NOTHING! That's practically baby, placenta and fluids! I've known people to gain 80! You look great, and it sounds like you are feeling great! If you nurse, the weight is most likely to come off pretty quickly!! Glad to hear you are doing well, I look forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete