Saturday, August 4, 2012

Weeks 25 & 26...Oops

Baby is the size of a head of cauliflower.

Baby is now the size of a head of lettuce

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds but probably more since my last appointment since I'm feeling huge
Maternity clothes: Still a mix between maternity and pre-maternity
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Thank goodness for body pillows. I have been full time sleeping with mine.
Best moment of the week: Getting a pedicure yesterday. Man did it feel UH-MAZING
Miss anything: My husband. He's had a crazy schedule 
Movement: Somersaults, kicks, punches you name it baby barely stops moving
Food cravings: Pizza
Have you started to show: I think the picture says it all
Gender prediction: Still on the fence
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still getting flatter
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody: Extremely happy
Looking forward to: A week to go by and it not to feel like a blur.


From last weekend to today I literally have NO idea where the week went. It seriously was a blur. Last weekend in Freeport the whole fam was together and we sat down and planned what seemed to be the next 3 months. Goodbye weekends! I seriously think we have something going on almost every weekend. This shall be very interesting while on the verge of being in my third trimester and being this busy. I think Adam's crazy schedule has made it seem crazy insane too. Mondays, Thursdays and some Saturdays he is in the fire academy...goodbye husband. On top of that  every third day Adam is working a shift at the fire department. Ya I have been seeing a lot of the house at night by myself. I thought that once I was officially an alumni of college things in my life my slow down a little? Cyeah right! I feel like I need a week off with my husband where we don't do anything. Oh ya that's right my husband gets stir crazy and can't not do anything. He can be such a weirdo sometimes. 
Well in the midst of all this crazy business I'm starting to feel HUGE and if I stand a certain way it's goodbye legs/feet. Ya that's an interesting feeling. At 25 weeks my uterus was the size of a soccer ball and now at 26 it's the size of a basketball. During the second half of my pregnancy I will start growing a 1/2 inch a week. Oh geesh bring on the big bump as if it's not big enough already! This amazes me that I still have so much more to grow when I already feel so big. And yet people tell me I'm so little for being six months pregnant. hmmmm 
Another life update I recently got an iPhone and am completely loving the decision I made to get it. I now have all the GF apps that I want/need. Have games that I can play with friends and family. And am completely obsessed with Instagram. I recently found a photo a day for August and I love finding a reason to take pictures on my phone. Sorry if I'm filling up anyone's feed with an overwhelming amount of pictures. I just can't help it.
Hopefully this upcoming week will be a little less busy and not so much a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment