Monday, August 27, 2012

29 Weeks


How far along: 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17 pounds as far as I know. Dr. appointment this Friday let's see if it changes
Maternity clothes: Mix between maternity and pre-maternity
Stretch marks: Still just a couple
Sleep: Restless but still getting good sleep for the most part
Best moment of the week: Feeling different body parts of baby poking through
Miss anything: Getting comfy quickly. Seems more and more these days that it takes forever for me to get comfy no matter what I'm doing
Movement: When does baby not move?
Food cravings: Chocolate
Have you started to show: You tell me
Gender prediction: Adam had a dream it was a girl and I had a dream it was a boy
Labor signs: Some Braxton Hicks contractions
Belly button in or out:Very very close to popping
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody: Extremely happy
Looking forward to: Dr. appointment on Friday 

Baby is the size of an acorn squash and will not stop poking and prodding me. On Sunday Adam and I found baby's butt sticking out. Last night we found baby's leg. Man was that weird to find. We found something hard and followed it back to baby's body and then realized we were messing with a leg. This morning I found a leg again and have had a leg and foot pushing/protruding out all day! Needless to say it was a little uncomfortable and tried coaxing baby into a new position and he/she was not having it. 
I'm looking forward to my appointment on Friday, it's so crazy to think that I'm now onto bi-weekly appointments. I literally have no idea where time when. This pregnancy has flown by. Also looking forward to Saturday. We are finally getting the mural painted in the nursery. It's going to feel like the nursery is so close to being done once the mural is up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment