Monday, September 3, 2012

E I E I O and 30 Weeks

Baby is the size of a cucumber 

How far along: 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds
Maternity clothes: Still mixing between my skinny clothes and my bump clothes
Stretch marks: A few on my sides
Sleep: More and more restless but still sleeping pretty good for the most part
Best moment of the week: Getting the amazing mural painted in the nursery
Miss anything: A glass of wine or a cocktail would be great
Movement: ALL THE TIME
Food cravings: Funyuns 
Have you started to show: My Dad told me yesterday I looked like I swallowed a watermelon
Gender prediction:The battle with families still continues of if baby is a he or a she
Labor signs: A few Braxton Hicks but none lately
Belly button in or out:Turkey timer almost ready to pop
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody: Extremely happy
Looking forward to: The Ob'Seuss'ed baby shower on the 23rd 

On Saturday the nursery in the mural officially got painted. This really made it feel like the arrival of baby is right around the corner. Mom and Dad came over to paint and it became a family thing which was awesome. 

Mom and I cracking up about something before we officially started.

Drawing out what we wanted on the wall.

Finally getting some paint laid down.

Mom and I were left to finish.

Getting closer.

Finished!!!
                                  


I'm so in love with it and it is everything that I wanted for the nursery. We now have a one of a kind nursery that can never be reproduced. Adam and I love the nursery so much, now all we are missing is baby being here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment