Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 33

Baby is the size of a durian.

How far along: 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds
Maternity clothes: Still mixing a lot with my clothes
Stretch marks: Still a couple on my sides and possibly one on my belly
Sleep: Sleep has been getting less and less. Thank you big belly
Best moment of the week: Dr. Seuss baby shower on Sunday
Miss anything: Painting my toenails
Movement: Baby is moving less and less due to there being less room, or at least I think
Food cravings: Potato chips, ice cream, and candy corn
Have you started to show: Looking forward to see how much the belly has grown at my two week check up on Thursday
Gender prediction:Really feel like boy
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks every now and then 
Belly button in or out:Very close to pooping out
Wedding rings on or off: On but had a scare the other day
Happy or moody: Happy but more and more emotional lately
Looking forward to: Two week check up on Thursday 

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to feel more and more uncomfortably pregnant which isn't a bad thing, but I don't want to be uncomfortable all the time. Work lately has been very interesting with my big belly getting in the way of everything or so it seems. Can't wait for my doctor's appointment on Thursday to hear baby and get the official measurements of the belly. The weight gain hasn't been too much of a problem for me seeing the number on the scale has semi-freaked me out, but getting measured and seeing how big the belly actually is has become really fun and exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment