Thursday, January 16, 2014

Well, well, well

Well I never finished the diaper bag series which is just plain sad. Truly my life has been in fast-forward and can anyone tell me where the pause or at least slow down button is.

I have lots of updates but the quick to the minute ones will be:
~I'm not going to go months and months without making a post regardless of if I have readers or not, I think this is somewhere that I can share what I'm feeling and share about my life.
~I should be able to make somewhat constant posts because I'm officially a stay-at-home-mommy
~Allen is a year old and is due to be a big brother here in February
~We moved

Since that all came out basically like word vomit within the next day or two I will catch everyone up what has been going on with the A-team and where all these changes have come from...stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment