Friday, May 2, 2014

Update on the Boys

On Monday the boys had a joint doctor appointment. It was Allen's 18 month check and Abram's 2 month check.
Allen weighed in at 28 pounds putting him in the 77th percentile and is 33 inches long putting him in the 87th percentile.
Abram weighed in at 13 pounds 1 oz putting him in the 66th percentile. He's almost doubled his birth weight. And is 24 inches long putting him in the 74th percentile.

They both got vaccines which they were troopers with. Our doctor was super impressed with both of them, and Allen had the doctor laughing by saying hi and singing Go Cubs Go. Allen also got the medical assistant laughing by pounding fists with her and saying boom while he did it.

As Adam would say I am going to have big boys. I told him that is just fine as long as when they come out they are small, that's all that matters to me.

Abram is already wearing 3-6 month jam jams which seems insane to me. Allen is wearing 18 month pants and 24 month/2T shirts. Yep I'm going to have big boys. I think I'm going to have to ponder on the fact that my boys will most likely be standing taller than me.

Allen's vocabulary has exploded and is using more and more words. His fallback is signing, which I'm completely fine with because in my mind he is still communicating with us.

Abram is a rock star and growing like a weed. He coos, smiles, and loves to hold his own head. He was hours old and was attempting that little maneuver already.

This post wouldn't be complete without some adorable pictures of my little monsters. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment