Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hey Hey Hey It's My Birthday =]

Where to even begin with how wonderful my day has been. I don't really think that I can put today into words. Adam got me an AMAZING watch and bracelet set that I am completely in love with, and of course it is golden for my golden birthday. Yep that's right 23 on the 23rd. Not to mention 23 is my ALL TIME favorite number and lucky number. This is going to be my all time favorite year. Adam then went on and cooked me birthday breakfast, yum yum. Went to school and my teachers got me a present and an adorable card. I broke in my very tall birthday shoes today at school so tomorrow I am prepared and ready. Came home to a spotless house and one of my favorite pasta dishes cooked and ready to eat. Found out the big surprise was cancelled actually more like changed because one of my really good friends who is pregnant had to go to the hospital. (All is well and I'm bummed she missed it, but I will hopefully see her soon!) Met up for my weekly coffee date with Melissa where Melissa's husband was our driver for the night, and then went to Heather's who I like to call my Aunt because she is family to me and got a surprise when I walked through the door by Heather's boys, Heather and Kathryn. It was great. There were balloons and banners and flowers. It was just simply amazing. To make the night even better they all accommodated me and had gluten-free food. It was the sweetest gesture ever! Adam made it to hang out after class and was highly entertained by all of our humor and girl talk. I know I keep saying this, but this was such an amazing night and I'm so blessed to have such great people in my life. I do not know what I would do without them. I love you all so much!!! Thank you again for all you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment