Saturday, February 25, 2012

What an AMAZING Birthday Weekend

This birthday is truly going to be something to remember it has also turned into a birthday weekend which has been just plain amazing!!! Thursday was the get together with friends and yesterday we went out and had so much fun. The Bohringers, The Elliotts, and The Jamersons (Adam and I) had dinner at Lonestar Steakhouse which has a great GF menu. The food was delicious. We then went to a local bar and watching Gary and his band play. This was the first time that Adam and I had heard Gary's band play and we really both liked them. Today my parents came over to enjoy the day with us and they got me a Cricut! I was so excited and had no idea, which makes it even better. Hello bulletin boards and homemade cards. We ended up going with my parents up to the mall and spent some great time there. We ate at Ruby Tuesdays which also has a great GF menu. My food was again delicious and I love finding more and more restaurants that are accommodating. It still seems like a pain to eat out, but it's a learning process and I am sooo glad that I have Adam by my side along for the ride.
Some of my favorite photos from the weekend. 
Melissa did my hair and I loved it so much!
The girls 

Melissa and I did not plan this picture

My favorite of the night

My reaction after realizing I got a Cricut.
I also just had a though that is a complete side note, from now on I think I am going to start taking pictures of the GF food that Adam and I eat when we go out to eat and even possibly the food that Adam and I make. Sometimes just talking about the GF food I eat does not do the food justice. This is my new plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment