Monday, February 20, 2012

Why Hello

Adam and I have been discussing how I should get out what has been going on in my life recently and we both agreed that a blog would be a great idea. With my new found Celiac and new diet life recently has definitely had its ups and downs. 
Adam and I are both coming off of a four day weekend and we both do NOT want to go back to work that is for sure. We ate out twice this weekend and these are the first two times for me eating out gluten-free. I'm still getting over the feeling of being a burden or being difficult. The first place that we ate was Red Robin, and let me tell you was the food amazing and the gluten-free bun was so delicious I asked where they got them from so I could find them. The ladies working gave me the label so that I would be able to find them when I got home. Let me tell you it was like Christmas for me I was ecstatic and could not stop telling Adam how nice that was of them and I was so glad that I asked. Today Adam and I went to The Silo and experienced our first gluten-free pizza. It tasted great and was so glad to have a place where I can finally indulge in one of my favorite foods. 

The change in lifestyle seems to get easier and easier with every day. The plus side of this change is I'm feeling amazing the changes are so worth it and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment