Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Looooooong Day

Today has been an extremely busy and long day. I went back to school after a four day weekend, which was not easy and then drove to Schaumburg today for a local seminar. Thank goodness that the seminar was helpful because I really needed it to be useful. The drive home took forever and now I'm home and feel like doing absolutely nothing. It's two days till my birthday and I am getting more and more excited, but still trying to figure out what special treat I want to make for my birthday dessert. I'm thinking of trying one of my favorite cupcake recipes and just making it gluten-free. I hope that they turn out because one of the things that I have been craving the most is desserts. I'm really hoping that switching the ingredients to gluten-free that they will still turn out amazing, that is what I'm hoping for. 
This is one of the cupcakes that I am missing the most. Adam likes to call them Blueberry Muffcakes, but they are actually called Blueberry Pancake Cupcakes. YUMMMMMM

I am bound and determined to find good no make that great tasting desserts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment