Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby Jamerson

Yup that's right Adam and I are pregnant!!!! I can't believe it. God had a plan that is for sure. My best friend just found out she is pregnant. I'm beyond ecstatic that words cannot describe. We officially went public with it and the response that we have had from people is just so supportive. It truly is amazing. 
The journey begins: pregnant and a new diet. This will be so much fun!!!! 
Chelsey and I get to do this together I can't believe this is possible that this is one more thing in our lives that we get to share together. We text each other every single day and now all the details about our babies get passed back and fourth. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I go to the Dr. tomorrow for a check up after seeing my GI and I will also get blood work done to confirm officially the pregnancy. Details to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment