Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 4 down and onto Week 5

Week 4 has officially come and gone and that seems so weird to say. Last week peanut (baby Jamerson) was the size of a poppyseed. I felt great and had my first meeting with Women's Health. I spent about an hour talking with Nurse Decker who is may I say amazing. She told me the ins and outs of what to expect. One of my favorite things that I took from meeting with her is she told me that my normal body and everything that it looks like now will go up, down, in or out. That is something very interesting to think about. No baby bump yet, and I can't wait to start showing! No morning sickness which is great. Still extremely tired. No food cravings.


Week 5 has been great. Peanut is now the size of an orange seed and its heart is the size of a poppyseed. The heart is beating and will show up on early ultrasounds. Pretty freaking amazing!!!! I can't believe that this little little person is inside of me and growing. It is so surreal and so hard to process. Every now and then I will look at Adam and just say to him "We're going to have a baby!!!" I'm hoping by the end of the week that my referral comes in so I can get my first OBGYN doctor appointment made.
Adam and I are having fun gradually buying baby items. We have a long ways to go, but with every purchase we are getting closer to having everything that we need for baby. I'm looking forward to take a 5 week picture this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment