Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Odd Food Combos

Lately, the thought of any type of meat for a meal has made me gag. Adam and I recently made grilled bbq chicken and mashed potatoes and I had like two bites of the chicken. I have never been a picky eater. Well hello pregnancy and hello new almost vegetarian diet or so it seems. So I practically feel like I'm living on starch which I know cannot be good. Ever since we went to Freeport last weekend I have been wanting to make creampuff dessert, so I made it last night and that was basically my lunch today along with some other random food. I'm seriously wanting a cold-cut sandwich on squishy yummy bread and thanks to Celiac that is NOT about to happen. The craving can stay because the pain is not worth it. So for the last week and a half I have had some very weird food combos for lunch since a sandwich doesn't spark my fancy, meat makes me gag, and a salad just sounds gross right now. Wow some of the things I used to love the most are basically out of my diet for the time being. Never saw this one coming. Oh I completely forgot to mention that the only type of meat that sounds anywhere appetizing to me is turkey hotdogs. Now don't worry they are the ones on the list of things that I can have. They have no msg and are all natural. So last night for dinner was a hot dog and a baked potato. Man do I sound like a weirdo with these random food combos, oh well. I'm completely ok with it because I have had NO morning sickness, yep that's right. I will take the new found diet if that's what I should call it over feeling like crap. Just rolled over into week 7 today. Looking forward to taking the weekly picture and seeing if any other food combos or cravings come up. Still waiting for the 27th to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment