Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yep it's official

Well I have officially had my first real preggers food craving. I was really hoping that I would not have cravings, but man was I wrong. This craving hit me and my body would not let me live until I quenched the craving. So you're probably asking yourself what was the craving. Well it was french fries and sour patch kids...not eating them together I was just craving both. Well let me tell you I practically inhaled the french fries, or that is what it felt like as I ate them so quickly. I also practically ate all of sour patch kids. I will most definitely need to walk off tomorrow what I just seemed to inhale. Oh well my craving is gone and I'm completely okay with that.


Looking forward to taking my 6 week picture and finding out more information about growing baby Jamerson. Also looking forward to my first OB appointment coming up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment