Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 6

Week 6
Baby is no bigger than a nail head. This week is the beginning of development of the jaws, cheeks, and chin. Also developing this week is the kidneys, liver, and lungs. Baby's heart beat is beating 80/minute. 
Looking forward to showing, Adam says I already am and I don't really believe him. Also still holding out for my first OB appointment, even though I have got warning that the first appointment will take over an hour. I'm just dying to hear baby's heartbeat and possibly get a first ultrasound. The 27th can't come fast enough.
From the last post it is true that I have had my first preggo craving and man was that crazy.  Taking a small break from my prenatals because they are not treating my body very well. Maybe when I have my first visit I can get some different prenatals that will treat me better. Still no morning sickness...whew! I know that when I have an empty stomach it hurts, but that is all I really have right now. Also still really don't have an appetite, looking forward to getting that back.
Feeling pretty good and headed onto week 7 very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment