Friday, March 9, 2012

From hungry all the time, to no longer having an appetite

This is the end of week 5 and previously I have been extremely hungry and have been really having to watch and make sure that I'm constantly eating and this week I have not really had an appetite. Wow how things change. Adam is always asking what I'm hungry for and I don't have cravings and am usually not hungry most of the time.  I a lot of the time have to wait until I really feel hungry to eat. I have yet to have morning sickness which I'm ecstatic about. Hoping that I get none. My Mom didn't have any so I'm hoping I follow suit, that would be great. I'm still exhausted and feel like I'm constantly sleeping. Hoping this passes soon, if it doesn't I am quickly becoming the queen of naps. I also have been sleeping with 4 yes 4 blankets and completely content. Ever since finding out that I'm expecting I have been constantly cold, so I'm the nap and blanket queen; that seems what I can always be found doing. Officially got my referral and made my first appointment today. My appointment is the 27th with Dr. Brockman in Kenosha and Aurora Medical Center. So excited and the 27th can't come soon enough!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment