Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finally in the double digits...Week10

Baby is the size of a prune. 1 1/2 inches long baby is developing and growing by leaps and bounds. Bones and cartilage are forming. Even though baby is the size of the prune, the elbows on baby's arm are already working. Baby's stomach is producing digestive juices, the kidneys are producing larger quantities of urine. If baby is a boy the testes are producing testosterone. Still very crazy how little baby is and all that is already developing. I'm loving that there is a baby bump and with every week it shows more and more. I'm looking forward to the 26th being right around the corner. That is when we will finally get to see baby! I have been feeling amazing and if this is what pregnancy is going to be like I'm overjoyed! No new cravings just hungry all the time, so I'm making sure that I'm making healthy choices so that I'm not gaining tons of weight. Pants are feeling tighter which I'm ok with because that means my bump is getting bigger. I officially bought a belly band to wear with some of my dress pants that have been uncomfortable while I'm in school. And yes I'm am being the stubborn pregnant lady that refuses to buy new dress clothes. I have less than a month left of student teaching and don't find it necessary to go buy a new set of dress clothes. When I get bigger I plan on buying clothes that will fit more comfortably, but right now it's not happening. I'm so close to being out of my first trimester and I can't believe how fast it has gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment