Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 9

I realized that in my last post I completely forgot to add in the names that Adam and I have picked out. My parents call us the A-team so Adam and I decided to stick with A names. The two names that we have picked out are
Allen Lloyd 
and
Addison Renee
Baby Jamerson has officially now become a fetus!!! Approximately 1 inch is size, baby is the size of a grape. Muscles are starting to form and baby can now move arms and legs, even though I won't feel the movements yet. Also I may be able to starting to hear baby's heart beat, can't wait for that. 
Baby bump is officially starting to show, pretty darn excited that it's there. I am most definitely thinking that it's a bump and no longer my tummy fat. Still craving sweets which is making Celiac harder and harder with every craving. Granny Smith apples with peanut butter have become my new favorite! I will be posting soon about some of the new GF dishes that I have recently made.
Lastly, sorry for how crappy I look I have been sick this week. Thank you to my third graders for giving me strep throat and I in turn gave it to Adam. Got a penicillin shot in the butt. That was an experience in it self. My butt still hurts. I'm finally starting to feel better which is the plus side, butt hurting not so much. Popsicles are still a go to for me even though my throat isn't hurting. Still very happy that I was able to get into the Dr. and get treated asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment