Saturday, April 21, 2012

So disconnected and rambling

I feel so disconnected from my blog lately. I haven't had any posts lately about being GF and I still have yet to take my week 11 picture. I feel like this post is going to be my rambling about what has been going on lately. My life has been completely consumed with teaching. I'm not complaining because I'm getting a good experience I just feel so self-consumed in it that I feel like everything else is falling at the wayside. Which is kind of a bummer to me. Adam's schedule has been completely crazy as well. On top of it all being pregnant is making me completely exhausted ALL the time. Today I was supposed to be going to a church event that I signed up for and I'm so stressed and have so much work to do for next week that I had to miss it. I'm trying to stay completely motivated and get as much work and planning done. I need today to be productive. To say the least I'm quite ready to be a little less busy and be able for things to slow down a bit. I did some fun things yesterday in my classroom and I didn't take pictures of them so I could share what I did...bummer. Also being GF has been getting easier and easier. Last night Adam and I had breakfast for dinner and it was delicious!!! Eggs, toast, hasbrowns, and bacon yumm-o! We've finally found a GF bread that as normal as it can get. Still not really wanting to eat sandwiches which is fine the assortment of items that I bring to lunch has been interesting. 
Currently I have a snuggle buddy (Dexter) who is helping me research fun ways to review what multiplication facts we've been working on. I'm also trying to find fun information/ideas of what and how I want to teach more about compound words. Oh I'm semi-overwhelmed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment