Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 11

Baby is just over 2 inches long and the size of a fig. Baby has distinct human characteristics by now with hand and feet in the front of its body, ears in the almost final destination and almost fully formed, open nasal passages on the tip on the nose, and a tongue and palate in the mouth. 
Getting more and more excited about this week because on Thursday we have a doctors appointment and we will be getting out first ultrasound. I'm beyond excited and cannot wait. Also got new information about the jobs that I applied for, right now it looks like I'm juggling between the both and get to decide which one I ideally want to work at. I have never never never had this happen and it's super nice to be wanted in two separate teaching positions!!!
Don't think morning sickness is going to happen. Still completely exhausted ALL the time. Also now when I get home I'm starving, but I'm still being smart about how I'm eating and making sure that I'm not overeating. Great news just keeps coming my way and I just have to thank God for all he has given me.
Here's this weeks out take. I was done with Adam being my photographer and this is me saying no more pictures, I hid behind my sign. I thought the picture was quite funny and had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment