Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nursery Ideas

I know I am probably really jumping the gun with ideas for the nursery, but I'm so excited and just can't help but look up different possibilities that I would like to have. Adam and I are country at heart even though we don't have a farm and all that. Our dream house is something with land and a place where we can have have lots of animals. With both of us being country at heart we decided that a farm theme for the nursery would be perfect. It's neutral for one thing and it is a little bit of both of us together. 
I never thought that looking for and finding farm animal themed items would be hard....well it has become a little tough. Everything in the stores that is neutral is mostly safari which don't get me wrong I like, but that's not what Adam and I want, so my online search begins. Thank you Google, you have been so nice to me. 
I am almost 100% sure that the bedding set on the left is what we will be getting. The other four pictures are possible ideas of what might look good on the walls. I'm still trying to decide what would look best in the room that we have for the nursery. Another possibly idea that I found was this website http://www.mywonderfulwalls.com/farmtheme.html# that has stencils that can be used on the walls. My stepmom will be helping with the painting of whatever we do decide to put on the walls and I know she won't need a stencil, but it has cute ideas to brainstorm from.
I can't wait until we finally start to decorate more and more. One item that we already have for the nursery and that is put together is this. 
It is a changing station and dresser, perfect for the room that we have because if we would've gotten the items separately I think that room would've been cramped. Oh and don't mind Ace being in the picture, he helped Adam put together our first piece of baby furniture so it was only fitting that he was in the finished product photo as well.
With all the nursery items that I have found I'm hoping that this will be items that we stick with and don't change. I know we want to do farm theme it's just the deciding part after that. I know we will get there I just like to have stuff planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment