Sunday, June 17, 2012

19 Weeks

Oh week 19. Baby is 6 inches long, and a full half pound in weight. Baby is the size of a large mango. The last weekly picture with a one being the front number. It seems so weird to think that 19 weeks have literally flown by. Adam and I have been so busy lately, I thought once we got through the month of May that we would be less busy...I guessed wrong. I think with it being the summertime it is what's making us so busy. The next couple weekends are going to be crazy. This weekend was our trip to Freeport to celebrate my Dad's birthday and Father's Day. Adam and I both had a lot of fun. We made our annual trip to the dog tracks with the whole family and man do we have some funny one liners from this trip. The last race before we made it to dinner I think all of us were laughing so hard we were crying. Yep that's how our family trips go! 
Next weekend is Zion's Nostalgia Days and my parents will be coming out here. The following weekend Adam and I will be dog sitting for my parents while they head down to Tennessee. We will be seeing a lot of my parents the next three weeks which I'm completely okay with. 
Feeling more and more pregnant every day. Adam and I went out to dinner Thursday night and after heading home I told him that I was uncomfortably pregnant. I reclined my chair in the truck, put my feet on the dash, and to top it all off unbuttoned my pants. After doing these three things all I could say was ahhhhhhh. I know I have a long way to go in this pregnancy, but at the time it was nice to do what I did and I'm not complaining about being pregnant at all. Pregnancy has been amazing!
How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: From taking my weight at my parents -2, guess we will officially see on Thursday
Maternity clothes: A mix between my small selection of maternity clothes and my everyday clothes. Still on the lookout for comfy maternity work pants
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: This week has been great because I've been completely exhausted
Best moment of the week: Finally really seeing more and more of the bump that is definitely there
Miss anything: This weekend it was gluten, I really wanted a creampuff at the car show
Movement: Once or twice
Food cravings: Salty foods
Have you started to show: Yep =]
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: ON
Happy or moody: Extremely happy
Weekly Wisdom: Always take time to laugh at your stupid moments.
Looking forward to: THURSDAY!!!!! Our very first ultrasound, I can't wait to have pictures of baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment