Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby says hello...

Well I think the picture says it all. Hello baby bump and hello to my belly finally popping out. I went back and looked between last week and this week and wow there's a belly! Baby is the size of a sweet potato and 5.6 inches long and weighing 6.7 ounces. Baby is starting to yawn and hiccup. I can't wait to start feeling the hiccups.
How far along: 18 week
Total weight gain/loss: Still don't own a scale so couldn't even guess 2+ something
Maternity clothes: Some mixed in with my everyday clothes. Officially bought a maternity swimsuit and I love it!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Starting to be restless, but getting sleep though
Best moment of the week: Finally getting out on the lake on our boat
Miss anything: A mixed alcoholic drink sounds great especially with summertime/boating season here
Movement: Think I felt baby last week and think baby moved again when we were out on the lake
Food cravings: Tater tots
Have you started to show: I think the picture shows it all
Gender prediction: Still thinking boy
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: ON
Happy or moody: Extremely happy
Weekly Wisdom: Don't get discouraged when you don't show because truly one day your belly will just pop. This weeks picture is proof
Looking forward to: This weekend full of boating

No comments:

Post a Comment