Monday, June 4, 2012

Interesting Pregnancy Firsts

Well the I have officially experienced two pregnancy firsts. One, buying new bras...yep that's right the twins got bigger and I wasn't planning on having to buy new bras so soon. This most definitely came as a shock!!! Oh well bought new bras and I feel a lot more comfortable. Secondly, I have felt baby move. Adam and I ate at Bdubs yesterday and after leaving I was really full, on our way to Target I started feeling weird. Shortly after getting into Target baby started moving around like crazy. At first I didn't know what I was feeling and then I put two and two together and realized that I was feeling baby. So I have decided that baby likes Target and that's why I felt so much movement. I think having a really full tummy had something else to do with it, but I still like the Target version better. 
To sum up this weekend it was amazing on Saturday we had my graduation party and it was just plain great to say the least. I had so many people show up and they just made my day. I had so much fun and can't put into words how much it meant for everyone to show up.
Thanks to my lovely procrastination after trying to create an account to register to get my teaching certificate I found out that my name that is on file is my maiden name. Never thought two years after changing my name that I would still have to go change something. So tomorrow after work I get to visit the ROE up here and try and get my name changed. I'm so hoping that this has nothing to do with me getting my degree from Western, if it does I will be in meltdown mode, and that would be very bad.
Today is Adam's birthday and he has hit a major milestone 25. He's getting the bedliner applied to the siderails and he is so excited. I'm also taking him to the local drive-in to see Men In Black Three. Hopefully it's good. I can't remember the last time I went to a drive in so it should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment