Thursday, May 31, 2012

Week 16 & 17


Week 16 and17 feel like a blur. I have been crazy busy with work and when I get home from work I'm completely exhausted. Baby has moved from the size of an avocado to the size of an onion. Has moved from 4.6 inches and 3.5 ounces to 5.1 inches and 5.9 ounces. Baby's skeleton is hardening, the umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and the fingers and toes now have prints. 
How far along: 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still don't own a scale so couldn't even guess 2+ something
Maternity clothes: Still wearing my everyday clothes.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Starting to be more and more restless at night.
Best moment of the week: Getting off training and officially working at work
Miss anything: Still missing a good mixed drink
Movement: None that I have felt, still hoping I feel something this week
Food cravings: Strawberry chicken poppyseed salad from Panera
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, zero morning sickness
Have you started to show: Yes, but I still don't feel pregnant
Gender prediction: Leaning towards boy even though everyone thinks girl 
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: ON
Happy or moody: Happy with a few emotional meltdowns but happy
Weekly Wisdom: Really don't have any this week
Looking forward to: My belly popping and my graduation party on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment