Thursday, May 10, 2012

Second Trimester and Hello Real World

Week 14 woohoo, hello second trimester. I can't really complain though because my first trimester was great! Baby is the size of a lemon or a clenched fist you can decide which you like better. Most definitely feeling like there is a baby bump! Still wearing normal clothes so I cannot complain. Found out that my super low rise jeans fit awesome and might go purchase another pair. Well my college life is officially DONE!! Today was my last day student teaching. I have become so attached to the school that I am at. I have been there since the beginning of January, it was starting to feel like home. I got the biggest group hug from my third graders today. They really melted my heart. They all kept telling me that after I graduate I just have to come back. There is no way that I can leave. Knowing that they will miss me so much really makes it hard to leave. Minus the fact that I was placed in an amazing school that far exceeded my expectations of my student teaching experience. I graduate on Saturday and am finally getting excited about it. It's still really hard for me to process the fact that I am D-O-N-E with school. My wonderful mentor teacher bought me my very first Vera bag. It's like I picked the bag out for myself. It's just perfect. I can't wait to use it!!!
Here is a picture of the bag I will be taking some up close photos of it tonight. The beautiful flowers are from my amazing, wonderful husband. He stopped by today and dropped them off at school to me as a congrats on your last day. He is the greatest. I don't know what I would do without  him. I'm so excited about everything that I'm still trying to make some plans for this evening. I know taking a nap is most definitely in there. 
How far along: 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No idea. Really need to buy a scale.
Maternity clothes: Still wearing my normal every day clothes
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment of the week: Today, finally realizing that all my hard work has paid off and I am done with school.
Miss anything: Still missing a good mixed drink
Movement: None that I have felt
Food cravings: Today it was a vanilla milkshake which I caved and bought one on the way home from school
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, zero morning sickness
Have you started to show: Yes there is a bump!
Gender prediction: I think boy
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: ON
Happy or moody: Happy all the time, pregnancy is GREAT
Weekly Wisdom: Take time to enjoy the little moments. Sometimes you miss them and they really truly are amazing moments.
Looking forward to: GRADUATION!!!!! And of course my next doctor appointment when I can finally have pictures of baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment