Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feeling so busy

I have found the best GF cookies. Ever since finding out I have Celiac I knewI giving up Oreos would be hard. I finally found a GF brand and man are they yummy. If I'm not careful I feel like I could eat them in one sitting. I also found a GF graham cracker. Ever since it's been getting warmer and more and more summer-like I've been feeling like S'mores are in order. Haven't tried the graham crackers yet, but I'm hoping they are good. 
 
Here's the pictures of my new recent finds. The last picture is my favorite bread that I have found and it's soooo good. 
I haven't started training for work yet, and I'm ready to get busy, don't get me wrong I like the time off I just want definite days that I need to come in. Oh well, can't get anything until I get my physical form filled out. With my small amount of free time between cleaning the house I have been getting caught up on my reading which feels so great. Finally finished The Help and it was a very good book. Onto finishing the three books that I have started at the same time. I'm hoping to finish The Lone Survivor and Stronger Than You Think. I plan on reading during any breaks that I have once I start working full time. 
As far as pregnancy goes the last two days I haven't felt pregnant I have just felt fat. With not officially gaining any weight I'm not complaining it just doesn't help that I do and don't feel pregnant. I have been craving kettle corn popcorn. And I seriously feel hungry all the time. I am not giving in and eating everything I'm being smart with what I do eat, but I seriously feel like all I'm doing is eating. I'm ready for this set of hormones to go away so I don't feel so blah. Not as exhausted as I used to be which is very much a plus. I'm really wanting the 24th to get here so I can see baby and then I will most definitely feel pregnant again. I will be able to say baby and then I will feel very pregnant. 
Hoping that I can make some kind of plans with friends this week while I'm off. I really want to do something outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment