Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week 15 is Here and Gone

How far along: 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds. Found out at my last doctor appointment
Maternity clothes: Still wearing my normal every day clothes, officially bought a pair of maternity shorts and man are they comfy when I tried them on, I knew I had to get them.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment of the week: Officially starting my job
Miss anything: Still missing a good mixed drink
Movement: None that I have felt
Food cravings: S'mores, and trail mix and the occasional candy bar
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, zero morning sickness
Have you started to show: Yes there is a bump!
Gender prediction: I still think boy
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: ON
Happy or moody: Happy all the time, pregnancy is GREAT
Weekly Wisdom: For me to remember that even though I really don't look pregnant I'm not fat. I have a baby in there.
Looking forward to: My doctor appointment on the 21 of June. When we get a full ultrasound. Can't believe I have had to wait this long to finally get pictures of baby. 

Baby is the size of a navel orange and is 4 1/2 inches long. Ears are in the correct position. Baby now has coordination, strength, and smarts to wiggle its fingers and toes and can even suck its thumb! Baby is getting a workout in there by kicking, flexing, and moving arms and legs, even though I still can't feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment