Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The end of the first trimester

Week 13 is here. The end of my first trimester and the end of student teaching. In my opinion this is a very deadly combination. Baby is the size of a peach and is 3 inches long. This week I am crazy stressed trying to finish my work sample and way to much going on in my third grade classroom to get any of it done while I'm there, this can make for a crazy hormonal pregnant lady that Adam gets to see. He's been such a trooper and knowing exactly when all I need is a hug. He came home this morning from working a shift at the fire department and he could tell that something was wrong, I more or less looked at him and started bawling. Most definitely ready for the stress of school to be DONE!!! Somehow managed to squeeze in a hair appointment with my favorite stylist and got my hair all pretty and ready for all the graduation pictures that will be taking place on Saturday. Beyond excited with the color and this picture DOES NOT do it justice. Looking forward to the second trimester, graduation, and our next doctor appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment