Monday, May 14, 2012

Officially an Alumni of Western Illinois University

Here's a picture to start the post off right. Yep that's right I graduated after 5 years of blood, sweat, and tears I'm done with college. Wow does that seem weird to say. I just have the beginnings of all of the pictures that were taken that day. Baby Jamerson was a part of it all! Through everything all 14 girls in my program including myself of course walked across the stage and now are all officially alumni!!! I am going to put up some of my favorite photos that I had on my camera. With all of my family that came I still have to get pictures off of 3 more cameras. 
This is my college wife as Adam liked to call her. This picture describes us to a tee and I'm so glad that this moment was captured. I love her so much and without her last semester I don't know what I would've done. 
What great friends I have made at school! These two girls were also some amazing friends that I made at school and have always been supportive. Amanda I can't wait for your wedding!!! Katie I love that we live so close to each other. 
Graduation was simply amazing and I am so happy with this accomplishment. What great things are ahead!

Baby Jamerson is doing great. I still have yet to gain any weight. This weekend while in Rockford I weighed myself at my in-laws and I'm still the same weight as my last doctor's appointment. Still looking forward to the 24th we get to see baby again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment