Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 12

This has taken forever it seems to post. I'm practically out of week 12, but oh well  here it is. Yes there is a bump, dress shirts are officially tight in the belly region and I know that it is baby and not some tummy fat. Still completely exhausted all the time which doctor says will go away in the next couple weeks, hope this is really true. Graduation is 11 days away and that seems very very surreal to me! All of my hard work has paid off and graduation is finally right around the corner. I'm so far behind on my work sample it's not even funny. I'm taking it day by day and working on it piece by piece. If I think of it as a whole it makes me feel completely overwhelmed, so day by day has seemed to help. Didn't get as much done as I wanted today, but at least I got some accomplished. I'm going to try working on it more at school during the little down time that I have. I need to take every waking minute that I have to finish this work sample and get it off my hands. 


Very short post because I need to get back to school work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment