Thursday, October 11, 2012

36 Weeks

Baby is the size of a honeydew melon.

How far along: 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 32 pounds and I don't even want to think about it. I think my face is getting fat and I'm NOT happy
Maternity clothes: Mix and match
Stretch marks: Still just one on the front of my belly
Sleep: Extremely restless
Best moment of the week: Being released to normal activity
Miss anything: Good sleep
Movement: Moving like crazy
Food cravings:Chocolate
Have you started to show: Measured at 36 cm today
Gender prediction:Still leaning more towards boy
Labor signs: Contractions have not stopped since last Tuesday. I'm dilated to 1 cm and 25% effaced
Belly button in or out: Close to popping or that's what it looks like
Wedding rings on or off: Mostly off and I'm beyond sad about this
Happy or moody: Happy 
Looking forward to: Figuring some things out after this weekend.

Well I have been released from bed rest for at least the time being. I am to resume normal activity through the weekend and see how it goes. Doctor said I'm in early labor and she does not know how long it could last. If I go from early labor to full active labor they will not stop it. Very exciting but somewhat nerve wracking at the same time. I'm to see how the weekend goes since I'm always having contractions but they aren't consistent yet. Today my contractions have been strong, inconsistent and a pain when they are in my back. As I'm typing I'm having a back contraction. I think those are the worst because it makes my whole lower back hurt. Very curious to see how the rest of the weekend goes with my contractions. If they become too much then I will not be returning to work, and this is very bittersweet for me. I know though that if I can't do my normal activity with my contractions there is no way that I can work full time with infants and have contractions. A lot is up in the air until Sunday and I'm very curious as to what is going to happen. I'm planning on spending the weekend in Freeport this weekend since Adam has a test tomorrow and class on Saturday and Sunday from 7-6. Oh the joys of him being in the fire academy. Since I've been released it will be nice to get out of the house and spend some family time in Freeport. This also might be the last "long distance" trip that I take before baby is here. Also this all depends on how tomorrow goes and what Bambino decides to do. I have always felt like baby would come early I just don't know if I was/am prepared for this early, but if baby is ready there is no stopping him/her and I'm just along for the ride. Updates soon to come with how the weekend goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment