Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Week 35 and 6 days on Bed Rest

Baby is the size of a coconut. 

This post I'm going to talk more about bed rest than answer my normal weekly questions. Plus I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that will better answer those questions. Bed rest has been interesting. In the middle of these six days we had another baby shower. It turned out amazing and we got so many great things from our friends and family. Also during bed rest I finished and mailed out thank you's from the first baby shower, and this week I will be finishing off thank you's for this most recent shower. Mailing out thank you's to specifically thank each and every person is super important to me. I have been still having contractions but they are very random and not consistent. I have been doing my best to sit or lay down while on bed rest. I have a book that I have managed somehow to last 6 days, which is so unusual for me. I have found lots of things to keep me occupied so I think that's why I have made this book last so long. 
On Monday Adam and I ran some quick errands and got the last of the items that we needed for baby. The nursery is officially ready and that makes me so excited for baby A. I need to take some pictures of the finished nursery. It has turned out simply amazing.
I am very excited for my doctor's appointment tomorrow to see what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment