Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bed Rest Day 1

Ok so here begins my path of bed rest. Very curious to see how this goes. I'm currently on bed rest until next Thursday. I'm scheduled with a two week appointment then and I was told we will discuss further what she would like me to do. Plus she really is hoping that I can make it to 36 weeks which will be next Wednesday. Hence the bed rest. I have officially hit 35 weeks today.
 I'm still feeling a little overwhelmed about last night and our visit to the hospital. Last nights sleep was very restless and I'm pretty sure I was having some slight contractions while in bed. They were nothing like earlier yesterday so I just tried to get some sleep which was way easier said than done. I'm now under Adam law as Adam likes to call it that if I wake up to go pee, wake up and can't sleep or anything like that, I am supposed to wake him up. With last night being so restless I felt like I was constantly waking Adam up. I hope he's not too tired today and I'm very curious to see how long this law lasts. =] 
When we got home last night and ever since I've been home Chevy will NOT leave my side. I think it's really sweet and it's like he's taking care of me. Bring on the many pictures of Chevy by little Bambino. I asked on Facebook for book suggestions because bring on the reading while I'm on bed rest or I may go crazy. Thank you everyone for the suggestions I have a list to go and check out and see if anything sparks my interest. 
As many of you may know and for those of you that don't know I'm working full time at a KinderCare in the area as the lead teacher in the infant room. Well for right now I'm not working until I get word from my doctor. Nothing I can really do when I'm under doctor's orders and it is probably best for baby and I for me to be off for the time being. I really do so much at work that it's really good for me to have some rest. 
Hoping baby stays calm and that no more contractions come any time soon. I'm dying to meet baby, but for one he or she needs to cook longer, I'm still unprepared for their arrival and I would like to be a little more ready. 
Here's to day one of bed rest and to see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment