Sunday, October 28, 2012

WAY LATE...WEEK 38

Baby is the size of a pumpkin

How far along: 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 37 pounds and I'm super puffy
Maternity clothes: Very big all over so I'm wearing whatever fits
Stretch marks: Just still the one
Sleep: Very restless, more like barely sleeping
Best moment of the week: Finding out I'm getting induced on Friday
Miss anything: Wearing my wedding rings
Movement: Butt poking out and baby rolling 
Food cravings: Any kind of cereal
Have you started to show: Still 36 cm which means baby really did drop
Gender prediction: I think boy
Labor signs: Dilated 3 cm and 75% effaced
Belly button in or out: 50/50
Wedding rings on or off: Off and being worn on a necklace. Thank you hypertension
Happy or moody: Happy with some emotional breakdowns
Looking forward to: Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment